Sunday, July 31, 2011

Johnson Family

This family is amazing! A few weeks ago I got to join them at the coast for their family session. They were so much fun to photograph.  It can sometimes be difficult for me with huge groups of people, but they were so beyond easy to work with.  I met with Katie originally to hear a few of her ideas the had for her huge family reunion pictures. (See cute "Johnson Family" letters featured below) Not long after meeting her did we discover how many people we knew in common. Her family knew my moms family growing up, so they know all my aunts and uncles and cousins. Small world! I had a blast hanging out with them.  I will just post a few, as not to overwhelm anyone with the heaping pile of pictures we ended up with.










2 comments:

  1. KILEAN! YOU ARE SO TALENTED! these are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! Thanks again for taking our pics!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Categories