Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sarah + Josh Married

First off, this was the most looked forward too wedding I've had. Ever. Sarah and Josh are amazing people, and I couldn't wait to see everybody there! Karen Garcia did such a good job putting this event together, going above and beyond what i've seen any wedding planner ever do. I have met so many incredible people through Sarah, and I feel like I have this little Kingsburg family that I really cherish. Their wedding was centered around God, and I have never met so many people that were such perfect examples for me of what it means to be kind. Just down to earth, loving, wonderful, happy people. I was grateful to be part of such a special day. I LOVE these people.
HUGE thank you to Cameron Fries for helping me out as a second shooter. Although he specializes in video production, he is a very talented photographer as well and he got some seriously awesome shots.























A few of Cameron's shots..





LOVE this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Categories